International Programs Admission
- Post PhD Research
School of Design, Jiangnan University in China is calling for the recruitment of Post-doctoral researcher, and the deadline for the application is August 25th, 2016. This program is under the scheme of the China Nation Foreign Experts Bureau.
General requirements and conditions are as follows：
Requirements for Applicants:
- Below the age of 35;
- Obtained the Doctorate degree in the recent 1-2 year before application;
- Able to work in China for no less than 20 months;
- With good English language proficiency;
200,000 RMB (around 30,000 USD) per year, including salary, insurance, housing subsidy and travel. （The funding is provided by the National Expert Bureau, thus need to apply before August 25th every year and will be confirmed after the application）
- Full CV;
- Scanned copies of Education/ degree certificate(for all higher education);
- Language proficiencycertificate;
- Acopy of passport;
- Copy of publications;
Ms. Sara Chen
- PhD Program
Please contact specific professors for the application.
- International Master program in Interaction and Service Design
Students should apply through the University School of International Education.
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health and be friendly to China.
(2) Applicants are not studying in Chinese universities.
(3) Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Application Materials
(1) Printed Application form with recent photograph
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(3) Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
(5) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
(6) Photocopy of valid passport.
(7) Photocopy of HSK Certificate (not a must).
(8) IELTS or TOEFL or other relevant English test scores.
(9) Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant.
Download form: http://studyabroad.jiangnan.edu.cn/lang/english/
- Application Time
Before April 5, 2016
They university is eligible for Independent Enrollment of Chinese Government Scholarship, which, if successfully approved, will provide the international flight tickets and monthly subsidies for the students.
Please check the university website for more information: